The term ENT mainly refers to ear, nose, and throat and these are very important for the functioning of the body. The specialist who deals with these organs and related disorders we called it ENT specialist or ENT surgeons or otolaryngologist. ENT disorders are rises due to viral, bacterial and fungal infection.
It was common to hear that medications are the best way to prevent ENT disorders. However, have you thought that medications can become harsh and without side effects no drug is available? How about you consider some lifestyle changes and try some home remedies to prevent ENT disorders. Without making a healthy lifestyle you can’t able to eliminate ENT disorders.
There are best ENT surgeons in India. We have to select the appropriate cure with harmless, effective and safe treatment method. Before going through home remedies always you should consult your specialist. There are some most common home remedies that will help you to get rid of ENT disorders. Let us look at how to prevent the ENT disorders through the natural home remedies.
- Gargling: It has the power to deal with most common problems such as nasal blockage and cough. A minor cough may also affect the nose and throat so gargling with saline water or salt water will soothe your throat from frequent coughing. In case of a minor cough, it is equally effective for treating ear, nose and throat infection.
- Ginger Tea: Herbal teas like ginger tea, basil tea are the best remedies to prevent ENT disorders. Whenever your throat irritated you always prefer to drink tea which acts as a primary treatment. Ginger is beneficial for sinusitis, tonsillitis, sore throat and blocked nose. It has the anti-inflammatory and immunity enhancing properties. You can also eat the paste of ginger and honey.
- Garlic: It is the most common household item. It has antimicrobial and antibacterial properties that will help to treat ear, nose and throat infection. While the hot compresses only beneficial for exterior healing of ear whereas garlic is suitable for interior healing. Garlic oil is used with mustard oil for treating an ear infection.
- Eucalyptus oil: It is an essential oil obtained from the leaves and bark of a eucalyptus tree. It heals the ENT related disorders because of their medicinal properties. Mixing the eucalyptus oil into the water to take steam will relieve the several symptoms such as inflamed throat, cough, and burning sensation. While steaming, you should cover your head with a towel.
- Hot Compress: Sometimes just putting the hot bottle on your aching area will relieve your pain. It is the best home remedy to eliminate various ENT disorders. Quickly applying the heat to the affected area will treat the ear, nose, and throat infection. You can also apply hot warm compress using the salt bag or you can dip your cloth into the lukewarm water and then place it on your infected or aching area will provide you relieve.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Soaking the cotton ball into apple cider vinegar and then tested will help you to treat the nose disorders like the nose bleeding. Lemon juice is also an effective remedy to treat ENT disorders.